We hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy and well.
Like so many companies across the country, Gulick Group is carefully monitoring developments with the coronavirus (COVID-19) with a focus on the wellness of our customers, guests, employees, and contractors as Virginia moves through the stages of its recovery plan. We have provided guidelines to our staff about social distancing, CDC recommended protocols, frequent handwashing and the cleaning of high touch surfaces, are keeping an eye on our material supply chain to minimize disruption to construction schedules, and will continue to do our utmost to safely build homes of unparalleled quality.
How to View Our Homes Safely: We are local business in an essential industry in Virginia, so while it is not business as usual, we continue to do business. To help protect the wellness of our customers, guests, and employees, our model homes are now open by appointment only. You have several safe options to learn more about our homes:
- Our model homes remain open by appointment only and we continue to clean and disinfect the homes, especially high touch surfaces, frequently, and following CDC recommendations.
To help ensure everyone’s safety, we respectfully require that you follow these guidelines when visiting our model homes for an appointment or tour:
- Please have all members of your party wear a facemask.
- If you have a cough or fever please do not enter the model home (even in a mask). We’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other guests and employees.
- Sanitize or wash your hands using the sanitizer placed in central locations.
Our employees have been Instructed not to shake hands (or hug), so please do not take that unkindly; no disrespect is intended. We appreciate your interest and are glad to meet you!
- Contact Us to arrange a video (or audio) chat with one of our salespeople.
- We have 3D and photographic tours of most of our inventory homes available on the website.
We will keep monitoring this situation as it develops and will provide updates via email distribution and social media as circumstances indicate.
About Gulick Group, Inc.: Established in 1987, Reston-based Gulick Group has developed communities throughout Fairfax and Loudoun Counties, including One Cameron Place and Newport Shores in Reston, The Reserve in McLean, Autumn Wood, Grovemont, and the three Riverbend Communities in Great Falls, Red Cedar West in Leesburg, and Wild Meadow in Ashburn.